INFORMATION on regulation_2016_679 regarding the processing personal data
In regards to your personal data, you have the possibility to exercise any of the following rights, via sending an email to [email protected], The InfoCons Association following up to processing your request within 7 days from registration:
- The right to access personal data – to obtain form The InfoCons Association a confirmation regarding whether or not personal data is processed, the purpose of the processing and the period for which they are being processed;
- The right to rectification of data – you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data concerning yourself;
- The right to processed data deletion – you have the right to request The InfoCons Association the deletion of personal data concerning yourself, and The InfoCons Association has the obligation to delete said data if:
- personal data have been used for any purposes other than those for which they were collected or processed or are no longer necessary to the purpose for which they were processed;
- the consent on the basis of which they were processed has been withdrawn;
- personal data have been illegally processed;
- the person opposes the processing and there are no reasons for the prevalence of the interests of the operator;
- data must be deleted in accordance with the obligations of Union/National law.
- The right to request The InfoCons association to restrict the processing of your personal data – you have the right to obtain from us the restriction of processing your personal data in the following cases:
- of inaccurate processing when the accuracy of data is contested, for a period which allows the operator to verify their accuracy;
- of illegal processing and the concerned individual does not request the deletion of personal data;
- of exercising the right to opposition.
- The right to data portability – it represents the right to receive personal data which concern you and that you provided to us by expressing your explicit consent, in the structure we use currently and also having the possibility to send these data to another operator, being able to request this transfer of these data directly from us to the other operator, if this is possible technically speaking.
- The right to opposition – it represents your right to oppose at any time, free of charge, to such processing, including creation of profiles driven by the particular situation in which you are / direct marketing.
- The right to file a complaint to the Supervisory Authority, in the case you assess that the processing of your personal data violates EU regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) https://www.dataprotection.ro (RO)